Prostokvasha

[28 June, 2011]

experience the warmth

The breaking point turned out to be a breaking year month. It's like I've been held under water all this time and I am only now coming up for air. I feel like my being has been living as a lump in my throat, somewhere between my brain and my vital organs. It has obstructed my breathing in, my breathing out, and any communication between my heart and my mind. I have not been connected to any part of my internal body and I have lost contact with an essential part of my intuition. Only now do I realize that there is also a ladder in my throat and that my being is free to move throughout. There is so much room inside my self that I get dizzy when I close my eyes and turn my gaze within. And all of it is waiting to be me.

0 sighs or salutations:

Post a Comment