Prostokvasha

[11 February, 2008]

How bad I am!!

Because I have fifteen minutes before I get to dash home from work. And because I'm a closet rock star at heart. Here's another fun gimmick I picked up from the vivid world of blogging.

The rules?
The CD Cover Meme group has only three rules: (1) The first article title on this random wiki page is the name of your band, (2) the last four words of the very last quote on this random quote page is the title of your album, and (3) the third picture here, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Et voila. This is what I get:


Apparently, Sven Birkerts is an American essayist with a Latvian ancestry. And the quote goes like this: "I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." - Joseph Baretti. The photo is by Dena who actually has quite a cool gallery.

Interesting. Very interesting.

0 sighs or salutations:

Post a Comment