Prostokvasha

[04 December, 2008]

Вернись мой друг

I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself for missing Zemfira in concert in San Francisco. I mean, seriously. I found out THREE DAYS AFTER THE SCHEDULED DATE that the only US cities in which she performed were SF and LA. (...Excuse me while I rip a little part of my heart out here...) Ahem. No, but, I don't think there will ever be another time when she and I are in the same city at the same time. And I missed it.

I can't even think about it.

But, I can dwell on her music and general brilliancy. Like this and this:





And for all of one of you who speaks Russian, watch a 6-part interview with her and feel in the presence of greatness:

Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI

Also, I think this is how I'll be spending the holidays (English-speaker safe!):

0 sighs or salutations:

Post a Comment